View RSS Feed

Nicko

1. GPSMap 64 review - Garmin introduces the GPSMap 64 series - compared to the GPSMap62

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Garmin are introducing a new model, the GPSMap 64 series, which is a clear indication that the GPSMap 62 series are no longer a current model. So what makes the GPSMap 64 different from the GPSMap 62?

Well, the first one I believe is the most important, is the fact that the GPSMap 64 base model includes microSD card slot, something that Garmin had deliberately and contentiously removed from the base model of the 62 series. Garmin have decided to include 12 months free subscription
  2. SPOT Trace

SPOT Trace

SPOT have just released the SPOT 3 in Australia. But very shortly another SPOT device, the SPOT Trace will be available. The purpose, to track assets.

Now, this is not a Fleet Management Device, meaning it doesn't provide the ability to provide reports such as engine condition or overspeed or idle time etc. it is a tracker and really designed for personal use, in otherwords your own car, boat, motorbike etc.

Price yet to be supplied.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The on and offline GPS navigation app for touring, four-wheel driving and camping

Hema are promoting the Hema Explorer services, cloud based system.

http://www.hemamaps.com.au/Home/Hema-Explorer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Garmin HUD - Now we are talking!

There is always one thing that tickles my fancy, that being HUD capable products. Coming from an Airforce background I have always admired this concept to the extent that to my mind it should have been in cars as standard decades a go. Why? Well because it keeps your eyes on the road, and that stops people from looking down to check their speed or any other aspect of their driving requirements to stay on the road and maintain peripheral awareness of other traffic or pedestrians. HUD should have
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. DualNav 7 by TwoNav Australia

The second generation TwoNav 7 (now called DualNav7) produced by TwoNav Australia is now available.

Name:  screenshot-7.png
Views: 2428
Size:  347.4 KB

DualNav 7 is the ideal 7" GPS Navigator for on-road and off-road navigation. With the ability to accept the widest range of maps DualNav 7 is without doubt the most user friendly, flexible and feature rich 7" GPS in Australia.

Utilising a super-fast processor and DSP, the DualNav7 has the best performance to carry out heavy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast